We know you have been thinking of renovating for a long time and now it seems there is a huge, unknown delay. Your renovations don’t have to go on hold, however, because our team can work remotely to complete your project in a timely manner. Whether you’re planning a bathroom renovation, kitchen remodel or a new build, your project doesn’t have to remain in limbo for the foreseeable future.
The local experts at Center Island Contracting can still work with you to make design decisions for your home remodel project. To help our clients move their renovation projects along as best as possible, we are offering the following services:
1. ZOOM meetings and screen sharing to review design updates
2. Complimentary 3-D drawings, renderings and animations of any space being considered for a renovation
3. We will estimate any project based on your photos. Just take as many photos as you can, or a video tour where you explain what you are looking to do!
4. All documents requiring signatures can be done with an E-Signature via email.
5. A virtual tour of our showroom to help make selections
Don’t give up on your home remodel during these already difficult times. We can safely get your home renovation project moving along from a distance. We can use technology to our advantage while still staying safe at home during the Coronavirus pandemic. Life as we know it will look different for now, but we are still committed to keeping your home remodel projects on track.
Center Island Contracting is your local contractor of choice for new home construction on the north shore of Nassau county, Long Island. Our qualified professional new home construction management team is here to help you build the new home of your dreams. With the knowledge about local and New York State laws, our staff can answer all your questions and streamline the entire process. Email us or call (516) 481-4707.